Thank you for booking on our website. In doing so you have agreed to abide by the terms and conditions as following:
To ensure passengers connect with their respective flights OZ Better Airport Shuttle passengers should aim to be ready and waiting outside their accommodation, house or designated pick-up address at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled pick-up time. OZ Better Airport Shuttle endeavours at all times to keep waiting times to a minimum, although in the case of exceptional circumstances that occur beyond our control, we are not responsible for delays incurred.
Domestic passengers are met near luggage carousel 5 in terminal 2 and 3. We allow up to 30 minutes for baggage collection and waiting time as standard, the driver will be displaying a welcome meeting board with the passengers name on it. It is essential to make contact with the driver.
International passengers are met at the shuttle meeting sign inside the terminal next to McDonalds which is situated inside Terminal 1. Turn to the right when you exit customs and walk approximately 30 meters past gate A.
We allow up to 1 hour for passengers to clear customs. It is essential to make contact with the driver. After you disembark from your aircraft, please ensure your mobile is switched on so that your driver can make contact with you.
If you have Cleared Customs, and after 15 minutes, you cannot make contact with your driver, please call OZ Better Airport Shuttle on 0400 201 593. Under no circumstances shall OZ Better Airport Shuttle be responsible for any claim, loss or damage suffered by a passenger caused by use of the service by the passenger or the purchase of a ticket by the passenger, including without limitation loss or damage caused by delay, cancellation of the service or abandonment during the course of a service, accident, mechanical breakdown, loss of luggage, burglary, theft or fire, or any other act or neglect of OZ Better Airport Shuttle servants, agents or employees acting within the course of their employment.
Baggage Pricing & Information
Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. Please advise OZ Better Airport Shuttle of any additional luggage at time of booking. Passengers will then be advised of any additional charges that may be incurred. Please clearly label your luggage with your name and residential address. Passengers are advised to purchase travel insurance prior to their departure as OZ Better Airport Shuttle takes no responsibility against any loss or damage.
- Each extra suitcases – $5 .00 per extra piece
- 1 x Surfboard – $5.00 per board Bag
- Bike in Bike Box – $5.00 per box
- Golf Clubs – $5.00 Per Set
Surfboards must be less than 2 metres, if they exceed 2 metres we may need a surfboard trailer.
Excess luggage falling outside the above groups, will have the cost confirmed by the driver upon boarding. If excess luggage not booked with office does not fit on bus your transfer may be cancelled on the spot.
Cancellation in excess of 24 hours will receive a 50% refund.
Cancellation in less than 24 hours will not receive a refund.
All prices are inclusive of GST and are shown in Australian dollars.
Updates & Amendments
OZ Better Airport Shuttle may at any time amend this website’s terms and conditions without notice. All amendments are posted on the website and will take effect immediately.
- After submitting the a booking form we will send an email to inform you of availability and to confirm the pick-up time, airport meeting point, contact phone numbers and all associated costs and details.
- All return bookings must be secured or paid for on your date of departure with your driver. Failure to do so will not guarantee your return booking.
- An additional $4.00 transaction fee will apply if using a credit card when paying on the bus; this does not apply to cash payments.
- OZ Better Airport Shuttle accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights and delays due to traffic and traffic accidents. If for any reason we cannot meet your flight, a refund will be issued if prepaid. If for any reason we fail to pickup our passengers on the designated date and/or time, we shall not be responsible for the payment of airfares, accommodation, taxi fares, train fares or bus fares or any other related expenses.
- Refunds will only occur in the instance where we fail to provide service during our operating hours.
- Our buses run to a schedule and our drivers, by law, must adhere to government regulated driving hours. If your delayed flight arrives at a time that does not suitably connect with our scheduled bus departure times, we are under no obligation to provide you with a pickup at a time that is outside our scheduled operating hours.
- OZ Better Airport Shuttle cannot guarantee our buses will operate to the exact times that passengers are booked in for or the availability of seats hence, vacancies may not always be available at the time/s you require to travel.
- All internet bookings will be processed and will then be confirmed by email. If you do not receive confirmation please contact office. We will not be responsible for any bookings not confirmed by our office.
- Sydney Airport allows a 20 minute pickup window at $5, OZ Better Airport Shuttle will pay the first 20 minutes all other 20 minute blocks will be paid by the customer at $5 per 20 minutes, All efforts are made to pick up customers at designated meeting points, However without mobile or direct contact this proves to be difficult. No responsibility taken for passengers not collected who are not at meeting points or without mobile contact.